Benefits Vote Passes
Faculty Senate endorses same-sex domestic partnership benefits
University of Memphis Faculty Senate members vote to approve same-sex domestic partnership benefits. photo By Chris Wieland | staff
The University of Memphis Faculty Senate passed two resolutions focused on providing same-sex partners with the same benefits given to married employees at the University.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent dailyhelmsman News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILYHELMSMAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILYHELMSMAN NEWS
- Unequal Pay: Sexism in the Academic “Marketplace”
- Unequal Pay: Little Hope for Closing Professor Gender Pay Gap at University...
- Protestors march through University (VIDEO)
- Memphian plays part of MMA growth in city
- U of M mourns philosophers' passing
- Bitcoin hopes to change the way Americans use change
- East Buntyn neighborhood to celebrate 6th annual Artwalk
RECENT DAILYHELMSMAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wellness Travel Is on the Rise
- 3 Steps to Build a Better Nest Egg
- Para los latinos, el Día de las Madres es una...
- Top 4 Signs You Need to Call a Pest Professional
- Another Reason to Choose Chiropractic Care First for Pain...
- Create a Precious Moment for Mom This Mother's Day
- 4 Basic Exercises to Help Older Adults Improve Strength...
- New Drug May Help Control the Spread of Cancer
- Uber to Passengers: Our Drivers May Be Unsafe
- Thermal Imaging Camera Helps Find Hidden Damage in Your Home
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- TD Ameritrade Seeks Applicants for NextGen Financial Planning Scholarships, Grants
- Make it Count: Get the Most out of the End of the Semester!
- FARE's College Food Allergy Program Pilots in a Dozen Schools Nationwide
- HOTSHOT® HOT Canned Coffee gets a Jolt from Kickstarter
- From dating to internships - it's everything you need to know about college: The Her Campus Guide to College Life, Out Now