Benefits Vote Passes
Faculty Senate endorses same-sex domestic partnership benefits
University of Memphis Faculty Senate members vote to approve same-sex domestic partnership benefits. photo By Chris Wieland | staff
The University of Memphis Faculty Senate passed two resolutions focused on providing same-sex partners with the same benefits given to married employees at the University.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent dailyhelmsman News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILYHELMSMAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILYHELMSMAN NEWS
- One student's struggle living with Sickle Cell Anemia
- A House Divided: student government opponents split top offices
- Local non=profits partner with bank to give $100,000 in scholarships
- Tigers sink Pirates in three-game series
- Civilian Law Enforcement Review Board to hold community outreach panel
- Fed Ex Makes $3 Million Commitment to Advance U of M Technology and Research
- University's 'Physical Plantation' needs to treat workers better
RECENT DAILYHELMSMAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- How to Make Outdoor Spaces as Beautiful and Comfortable...
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...