Website of the Week: http://www.3bp.com
I don't watch a lot of late night television, but there's one thing I never miss: Jay Leno's "headlines" on Monday nights. Maybe I'm just biased (after all, I am a budding journalist), but I think it's one of the funniest segments on TV.
Needless to say, I'm a big fan of www.3bp.com, which is home to the world's funniest headlines and photographs. Just like Leno, this site has a few funny marriage notices, such as the "Gay-Carpenter Wedding."
Some of the sample headlines include:
"British study finds less traffic when roads close"
"Sun or rain expected today, dark tonight"
There are also humorous advertisements and help wanted ads. Like the pizza place that says "for delivery, please call 2-3 days in advance." But if you think that's slow, it's nothing compared to one company's payment policy. According to their ad, you can earn $9.70 per hour -- "with wages possible after just 12 weeks." As opposed to what? Getting paid after six months?
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Daily Helmsman News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THE DAILY HELMSMAN NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE DAILY HELMSMAN NEWS
RECENT THE DAILY HELMSMAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- When It Comes to Winter Roof Checkups, the Attic Is Your...
- Is It Time to Sell Your Structured Settlement for Cash?
- Pest Proof Now to Protect Homes for Winter
- 3 Fishermen Rescued at Sea Thanks to GPS Device
- Mes de la Hispanidad inspira liderazgo, empoderamiento,...
- Majority of Moms and Moms-to-Be Believe in Public...
- Wineries Speak Up About the Benefits of Using Natural Cork
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Fit Living
- Wondering if it's Time to Buy a New Car? Just Check Your...
- Smartphone to Become Wallet -- Are Customers, Businesses...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Over 2,000 Groups Prepare to “Hit the Streets” with Volunteers and Celebrities for National Voter Registration Day on September 23, 2014
- Peace Corps Director Calls on College Students to Make a Difference After Graduation Through International Service
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON LAUNCH THE “CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR” COMPETITION FOR STUDENTS TO BRING A USA NETWORK CELEBRITY AND A WORTHY CAUSE TO THEIR CAMPUS
- WHEN GEORGIA SMILED: THE ROBIN MCGRAW REVELATION FOUNDATION TEAMS WITH PIVOT AND STUDENTS OF THE WORLD TO LAUNCH THE #iASPIRE GRANT CONTEST
- Latino Groups Launch National Campaign to Deliver Record Latino Turnout for 2014 Midterm Elections