Website of the Week: http://www.3bp.com
I don't watch a lot of late night television, but there's one thing I never miss: Jay Leno's "headlines" on Monday nights. Maybe I'm just biased (after all, I am a budding journalist), but I think it's one of the funniest segments on TV.
Needless to say, I'm a big fan of www.3bp.com, which is home to the world's funniest headlines and photographs. Just like Leno, this site has a few funny marriage notices, such as the "Gay-Carpenter Wedding."
Some of the sample headlines include:
"British study finds less traffic when roads close"
"Sun or rain expected today, dark tonight"
There are also humorous advertisements and help wanted ads. Like the pizza place that says "for delivery, please call 2-3 days in advance." But if you think that's slow, it's nothing compared to one company's payment policy. According to their ad, you can earn $9.70 per hour -- "with wages possible after just 12 weeks." As opposed to what? Getting paid after six months?
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent dailyhelmsman News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILYHELMSMAN
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILYHELMSMAN NEWS
- Former Tiger guards try to find success in pros
- Music Festivals begin to gear up for summer
- ENGAGE 901 give college students an opportunity to help underprivileged youth
- Music Industry head explains “Blurred Lines” court ruling
- Tidal hopes to wash away Spotify’s wave of musical dominance
- Campus crime report: March edition
- I spent my spring break in Cuba
RECENT DAILYHELMSMAN CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- How to Make Outdoor Spaces as Beautiful and Comfortable...
- Railway Emergency Training Keeps Responders on Track
- 6 Myths About Pet Allergies
- Medical Cannabis Is Growing Like, Well, a Weed
- 6 Common Myths About Pet Allergies
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Superbugs
- BrainStormers: Backyard DIY Inventors Tackle Weather,...
- 4 Surprising Tips You Need to Know Before Buying or...
- What Does It Mean to File a Tax Extension?
- 8 consejos para que las personas de la tercera edad...